Wednesday, October 28, 2009

About My Blog

OK so I rather remain partly anonymous. I am a fan of blogs and people posting their opinions. However , there is a big difference between posting your opinion and posting something to hurt someone. When i wake up, i like many people check blog sites to see whats going on ..... not because I'm nosey but because i like to know whats going with the world, celebs, weather, music, everything. However i have realized that certain blogs are all about lies and fictional information. Now i am aware that no one knows what goes on between celebrities but the celebrities who are there and are involved. So i hear by promise not to be bias and give people the benefit of the doubt. Don't get me wrong i will call you out if something is a little off or just ridiculous. For the most part though its just fun......... So Enjoy my blog ......


No comments:

Post a Comment